- As we turn our high-performance gran turismo coupe into the driveway, we point out to our comely companion the Playboy Town House's striking exterior.
- An Ultra-urban island of individuality in a sea of look-alike multiple dwellings.
- A modishly swinging manor for the modern man.
- We pause at the bar for a sampling of the pre-prandial potables and some quiet conversation and continue on with lightened gate.
- We linger awhile to let our vis-à-vis dig the vasty view.
- We've poured a brandy nightcap from the bar concealed in the rotating headboard, propped up our pillow and push-buttoned several hours of balladry to add the proper final notes.
The following 3 videos provide a virtual fly-thru tour of the swank 1962 Playboy Town House with a bit of a humorous mystery movie twist added.